MARKETING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our team! In this role, you will lead our content creation, manage key newsletters, grow our social media presence, and work closely with our operations director to help build relationships with new partners.
Our ideal candidate has experience managing social media accounts before, a passion for content creation and an interest in building relationships with new people. This is a junior position and perfect for someone pursuing studies or re-entering the workforce. This role is a 6-month contract with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong communication skills, an interest in social impact, resilience and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in diversity, equity and inclusion is preferred.
1. 30-min screening interview
2. 45min secondary interview with questions related to job responsibilities and past experience.
3. Offer letter
At each interview stage, the candidate will have the option to select their preferred method of communication including GoogleMeet (closed captions), Zoom or phone.
- Seek and build relationships with prospective customers
- Build and manage content partnerships
- Stay updated on the latest Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) news and research
- Manage customer newsletter and work with the team to curate content that can be used in the newsletter and by the sales team
- Identify ways to spotlight champion customers for their DEI efforts
- Write content monthly for the Lunaria blog
- Help execute and offer suggestions to improve the marketing strategy
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Manage social media accounts including Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram
To grow in this role you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are creative and up for opportunities to use your imagination to test new ideas
- Passionate about marketing and content creation
- Love building relationships with new people
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Want to grow with a fast-growing startup
Where would you work:
You will be working remotely due to COVID-19. When and if it is safe to do so you will be invited to work out of a shared workspace in Kitchener-Waterloo. At the time of this 6-month contract, you will never be required to work in person. You will have the opportunity to attend regular virtual workspace events including weekly coffee breaks to network with entrepreneurs and academics.
Pay: $36,000 - $42,000 CAD / annually + 4% vacation pay