GROW WITH LUNARIA
Our impact comes from a diverse team of individuals, dedicated to create something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh more, continuously innovate and support each other, always.
6 month contract
We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our team!
In this role you will be supporting current customers and identifying ways to improve their experience. You will use strong communication and interpersonal skills to build lasting customer relationships. You will be on-boarding customers, responding to queries, and working on projects that improve their user experience.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong communication skills, interest in social impact, resilience and thrive in a fast paced environment. Previous experience in sales or business development is preferred.
Your work will help contribute to long-term business growth and social impact. We are looking for someone who is interested in working for a startup and growing with the business. There is opportunity for the position to turn into a full-time role at the end of the 6 month contract.
- Research target demographics, trends, customer needs and interests and other data that can be used to improve Customer Success Playbook
- Identifying customer needs and challenges and customizing product description accordingly
- Arrange calls and onboarding sessions with customers using Hubspot CRM
- Managing and tracking customer relationship using Hubspot CRM
- Improving onboarding documentation and creating new documentation as needed
- Staying updated on latest Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) trends
- Managing customer newsletter and working with marketing to curate content that can be used in the newsletter and by the sales team
- Identifying ways to spotlight champion customers for their DEI efforts
- Generating custom reports for select customers with a high level of accuracy
To be an effective team member you:
- Have excellent phone, written and listening skills
- Comfortable building relationships with new people
- Are a resilient, self-starter committed to learning, growing and excelling in their role
- Have a strong interest in social impact
- Excited to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Able to develop in your role as business changes
A plus if you have experience:
- Working in a sales role
- Working in a B2B customer success role
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Experience working with a small team
Where would you work?
You will be working remotely for the first half of your contract term. After the first half, COVID-19 dependent, you will transition to a shared workspace in Kitchener-Waterloo. You will have the opportunity to attend regular workspace events including weekly coffee breaks to network with other entrepreneurs.
Pay: $3,000 CAD / monthly